How to Get Healthy Skin Naturally?
Having a flawless and picture-perfect skin is every person’s dream. Clear and beautiful skin develops the first impression of an individual. A glowing skin makes you feel beautiful from within and also boosts your confidence level. Many people try really hard and even spend fortunes to make their skin look radiant, glowing and youthful.
There are thousands of skin and beauty care products available in the market today, promising healthy and flawless derma. But instead of relying on these products one should also try and examine other factors. Not following a proper skin care regime and poor lifestyle are some of the most prominent factors affecting your skin. Some other major aspects that affect the quality and texture of your skin are stress, lack of sleep, pollution, poor nutrition, damage caused by UV rays, alcohol and smoking. So, instead of jumping onto buying those expensive and full of chemical products from the market, one should initially implement effective changes towards a healthy lifestyle. Following an active lifestyle and a natural beauty regime at home will bring life back to your dull and dead skin.
- Water: Drink plenty of water or green/herbal tea. Keep your body well hydrated. Water not only aids in digestion but also circulation and absorption of nutrients in your body. It also helps in getting rid of toxins
- Exercise: Be it a brisk walk or doing Yoga or even dancing on your favourite number. Exercising will increase the blood flow leading to overall circulation of oxygen in your body. This oxygen will soothe your mind and encourage your body in getting rid of waste
- Balance and healthy Diet: Consuming a nutritious and balanced diet will deliver all the necessary nutrients vital for a healthy and youthful skin. Including green leafy vegetables, almonds, walnut, avocado, etc. in your diet will additionally provide the necessary nutrients for your body as well as skin
- Use Sun Protection: Looking at the level of pollution and heat outside, it is of immense importance to use a good quality sun protection before leaving your home. Not doing so might lead to an irritated and tanned skin
- Skin Regime: Following a healthy and natural skin care regime is also critically important to achieve as well as maintain a glowing derma. CTM is the most popular Skincare regime
- Cleansing: it basically cleanses your skin and makes it free from dirt, makeup or oil. This process ensures your pores are not clogged. A salient point to keep in mind here would be to not to use soap, as it would take away all the necessary moisture from your skin. It is rather advisable to use either a face wash or cleansing milk.
- Toning: Toners helps in restoring the PH level of your skin and also moisturises your derma. A key point to be kept I mind here is to avoid using alcohol-based
- Moisturising: an essential step of the overall regime. Moisturising is all about producing a layer between your skin and the external environment so that your derma doesn’t lose any moisture and stay hydrated.
Following proper CTM regime (Cleansing, Toning and Moisturising) will ensure a glowing and youthful skin. A crucial aspect over here would be to give more importance to the natural products. You don’t have to end up buying those fancy beauty products from the market. This regime can be followed at home, using absolute natural products. For Example; raw milk acts as a great cleanser. For Toner rose water usually suits all skin type and for moisturiser coconut oil works.
- Face Packs: There are various face masks or packs that can be made using purely home based products. Depending upon your skin type, you can select products accordingly and since they are all natural, they don’t have any side effects on your skin.
Lemon and Honey mask: honey being natural exfoliator and lemon as natural skin Lightener, this mask not only lightens your complexion by utilizing essential bleaching properties but also removes your dead skin.
Besan Ubtan: nothing can beat the age-old besan face pack. Mix a pinch of turmeric in one tablespoon besan and squeeze some lemon juice to make a paste consistency. You can use this pack on your face as well as body. Allow it to dry and then scrub and removing it using warm water.
Aloe-Vera: Nothing can heal your skin as effectively. The soothing tendency and whitening property of Aloe-Vera have made it the most sought-after natural product. Just keep a bottle of Aloe-Vera gel handy at home. Mix it with any of your packs or Use it directly on your skin. Aloe-Vera is effective on your skin in various ways, so it's not required to be washed off, you can keep it as.
Taking a natural recourse is always advisable over any of these chemical-based beauty products. Although it is understandable it might not be possible for everyone to be so active and use home-based natural ingredients. The least we can do is bring about change in our beauty products and opt for alcohol and chemical free natural products. A well-nourished skin is a sign of a healthy and stress-free body and mind.Greenberry Organics offers a broad range of natural beauty products that are extraordinary additions to your lifestyle changes and aid you achieve the skin of your dreams.